- Pompom hat for sister #1
- Fingerless gloves for my husband (he asked for them!)
- The damn foliage hat that I started and undid about three times
- Patchwork quilt for sister #2
- Quilt for Abby
- A hat and glove set for myself. (Undecided about pattern.)
- Afghan for sister #1
- Lace sampler shrug for myself
It's 5 days into 2009 and I have completed 2 projects, am working on another and yes, you guessed it, none of them are on my list.
Project #1: a pair of mittens for myself. They're orange and brown and I didn't take a picture of them yet. They're cute, but a stupid accessory for my RED winter coat.
Project #2: A pair of curtains for the least used room in the house. Makes sense, right?! I only bought the fabric because it was on sale at IKEA for $1.99 a roll. I made the curtains with no pattern, and I think that's pretty damn cool. Don't worry, I'm not fooling myself, I know simple hemming doesn't really constitute as a pattern.
Project #3: A slip-stitch scarf in a brown yarn. I only started it because me & Abby were staying at my parents' house for a few days and I didn't have anything else to work on.
Things I want to learn/improve in 2009: