Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Cupcakes.


I wanted my house to smell good. Nice and fally. Ya know, cinnamon-y. So, instead of lighting a candle, I decided to do it the real way. The way that helps you maintain your way above average weight. I baked. (Plus, I had a lot of cream cheese left over from my baking for my sister's housewarming.)

I adapted a recipe from my Philadelphia cream cheese cookbooks. This recipe was supposed to be some sort of pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting. I just made cupcakes. I didn't have enough nuts, so I used half nuts, and some raisins. It made 24 cupcakes. And the frosting? Divine. Or evil. Depends on how you look at it. Cream cheese, butter, 10x, and cinnamon. (view the photo large so you can see the little specks of cinnamon.) So delicious. I knew they were really good when my normally self-controlled-around-sweets husband had two at a sitting.

No comments: