Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So far today I...

1. Used my new single filter thing-a-ma-jig for the keurig. This way, I can buy my own coffee and not spend eleventy billion dollars on those k-cup bad boys. Sad to say, the coffee was not strong enough. I will push it to the limit tomorrow and see what happens. My foreshadowing: I put too much in and end up with grounds in my coffee. (Grounds in my coffee, grounds in my coffee, and... you're so vain...) Yeah, I know it's not "grounds."

 2. Bought clothing at K-Mart. I felt embarrassed, but whatever. Fat ladies need to shop at fat-friendly stores. Unemployed fat ladies need to shop at cheap-bastard fat lady stores.

 3. Made a reverse-applique t-shirt and promptly nipped a hole in the t-shirt and then threw everything out.

4. Decided that after my therapy appointment, I'm going to spend an hour or so in Barnes & Noble and buy myself a book. Lately (within the past year or so) have developed a fascination with witch historical fiction. Talk about a niche market. Not that teen crap, sophisticated witch fiction. Ha. I make myself laugh.

5. Am unsure if I will purchase 50 Shades of Grey. Part of me wants to out of sheer curiosity. The other part of me doesn't because I know I will hate it because: it will be shittily written, there's too much hype about it, and finally, it will make me feel even more sexually inadequate.

1 comment:

Broomcakes said...

Witch fiction: I've got a couple of recommendations for you. Let me collect my thoughts and I'll shoot you an email.