Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three Things.

1. I completed a few projects, but have no pictures to share. Yet. They are gifts. One for one person who reads this blog. And one for the other person who reads this blog. Both have birthdays in February. Oh, and a third gift for the daughter of one of the blog readers, who also has a February birthday!

2. I have come to realize that in order for me to feel accomplished at the end of the day, I need to create something. Each day I *need* to make something. Even if I don't "complete" it, something needs to be started.

3. I quit my 365 project. This is my third go 'round, and my second failed attempt. I am not into it. I began it the third to as a reason to pick up my camera, but it has turned into a reason to not pick up my camera. My self portraits are usually arm's length and taken at 11pm. Frankly, they suck. I'm mad at myself, but I think I was more annoyed with myself for such shitty shots.
I need inspiration in the worst way. It almost hurts.

No comments: