Sunday, December 14, 2008

Coal.

The other day in Wal-Mart (yeah, I was in Wal-Mart...every time I'm in there, I swear it's the last time. It's dirty and crowded and crappy, but damn! the stuff is cheap!) Where was I?

Oh yeah, the other day in Wal-Mart me & my sister saw a cute little felt gift bag with the word "coal" on it. I think it was $4 or $5. Really? C'mon, Wal-Mart! That's just insanity. Anyhow, Jill (my sister) liked it and I told her I could make one. And, unlike most things I tell Jill I'll make for her, I actually made this! And, it was the first thing I just kinda "whipped up" from nothing. No pattern, just my basic knowledge of how to put a bag together. I was proud. It looks cute too. I'm a bit bummed that the letters are script font, but it's all I had. I think it would look a lot better with another font. Next time...

No comments: