Friday, September 26, 2008

Just an Update.


The picture has nothing to do with anything. I just think a blog should have a photo.

A few things:
  1. Abby started art class. I think I had more fun than she did. I loved playing with the clay and can't wait to paint our pinch pots with glaze after it comes out of the kiln.
  2. I have been working a lot. Still part time, but practically every day. It's a lot with preschooler. It's very stressful. I'm very tired.
  3. I did some sewing this afternoon and got nowhere fast. I broke a needle. I incorrectly attached a sleeve. I raised my blood pressure.
  4. I really wanted to go out tonight with my husband, but my mother is not going to be home. I need a nice dinner, some coffee, and a bookstore trip all without a child. All of those things are possible with her, but the stress level is more than staying at home staring at the television.
  5. PMS is on the horizon.

No comments: