Feeling cranky and so, I thought I would make a detailed list of reasons for all of the internet (and Heather) to know.
1. My back is effing killing me. I have no idea what I did, but I am walking like I'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant, but if one person asks me when I'm due, I'll probably bust out in angry tears.
2. I hate my bangs. I thought I'd get bangs. Because, ya know, I am a glutton for punishment. I feel like shaving them off.
3. I am tired of pimples. I am almost 35. I'm bordering perimenopause with zits, red zit scars, and crazy gray hairs. This is not cool.
4. My house is a mess. WHY won't Abby clean up her shit? Is it necessary for 5 pairs of shoes to be sprawled around the living room? (I'm not kidding.)Why isn't the husband bothered by the mess? Also, why is the love seat considered an "OK" place to put things. It's a piece of comfy furniture, not a storage chest. (And now back to #1, it's annoying the piss out of me that I can't move around like I want to to clean up this mess.)
5. I thought, well, if I can't clean I'll recover the dining room chairs. I did 1.3 chairs and ran out of staples. In the grand scheme of life, not a big deal. At all. In my cranky state, it's enough to drive me to write a pointless blog entry.