In an effort to keep this blog revived, albeit, on life support, I am blogging today. I have nothing profound, interesting, or even mediocre to say, nor do I have photos to illustrate the text.
I have a lot on my mind, but not really sure that getting too in-depth with things is really blog-appropriate. Here are the headlines:
1. My baby is starting kindergarten tomorrow. Bittersweet. I am so sad that she is growing up so quickly, yet I am so impressed with the little girl that she is. Oh, how I wish homeschooling was an option. Sort of.
2. Job search. I've had my resume (pretend there's an accent mark over that last "e") out there for a few months. I've had no calls. I contacted a few people who are in the position to hire. I had an interview. I would enjoy the job if the pay was more than it is. I have to turn it down. The hours are fantastic (would be able to pick the child up from school!) Again, bittersweet.
3. Therapy. Oh therapy, you're kicking my ass. I've moved it to every other week, when, in actuality, I feel like I could/should go every day. I moved it to every other week due to finances. I love and hate going. I love it because I get an objective and helpful view, I hate it because I hate the topic. I have a constant heavy weight on my shoulders and it's not leaving. I constantly feel like I could cry at any second. I know, cryptic, but I'm not really getting into it here.
4. Creativity. I feel like I didn't capitalize on the time I was a stay-at-home mom. Why couldn't I start a photography business? Why can't I get this bag business that I've been thinking of since March off the ground!? Now that I have to work full-time, I feel like all that is shot to shit.
5. Moving. Speaking of shot to shit, my neighborhood is on a decline and that makes me angry and sad. I grew up here, and I do not even recognize it. Yeah, my block is cool, my neighbors are awesome, but the crime has increased and I don't like it one bit. (And, we cannot move until I get a job, see #2).
6. 35. I will be 35 next month. I know that is not old, I know I am still young, but it scares me. Is this mid life? Already!?
7. I think too much about everything.
8. Since therapy, the husband and I have been arguing more frequently. I guess it's good because I'm standing my ground (theoretically), but I don't like the arguing. Also, discussing it in therapy has made me realize something that I don't like.
9. Abby & I want to redo her room. I wish I had my own salary so we could do what we want.
10. I really miss my boy cats. When I get a full time job, the first thing I'm doing is getting a tattoo of them.