Friday, April 16, 2010

On my Needles.

I just finished up this a few days ago. I still need to do the trim (it's crochet and I don't know how to do that) and add a clasp. Other than that, it's assembled and wearable.

Now, I'm working on this bag.

(picture from the purl bee's website)
I don't know how, but I ended up decreasing a total of 10 stitches, but whatever. I'm still going on with it because the pattern is simple and enjoyable.

I'm using Rowan's Calmer Yarn in a light purple color.


This bag is in preparation of the Headhouse Market's opening next month. I like to trick myself into thinking that I will go there frequently. I know this to be false, but I plan to get there at least once during the season.

2 comments:

Broomcakes said...

The Piazza market is already open for the season. Like you, I also trick myself into thinking that I will hit farmer's markets regularly and then don't.

Jaime said...

I think it's the whole "driving down there and finding a parking spot" that sucks. Of course, if I had a designated spot, I'm sure I'd find another reason.