- Gifts to make for Abby
- Gifts for Abby to make for family
- Gifts to make for Joe
- Gifts to make for family
- Gifts to make for friends.
- Felted slippers for Abby (although, I want to add some embroidery to them)
- Currently working on a nightgown for Abby in my sewing class
- Completed one thing for one sister that wasn't even on the list
- Sort of finished something for my mom (seen in photo)
Blah. Abby and I attempted to make a Christmas gift for her grandparents; a paper mache bowl. We made the pulp and the glue and molded the mixture over another bowl at which point Abby announced, "Please wash my hands, this is too much fun for me." *sigh* Anyhow, I finished the bowl and impatiently waited for it to dry so we could paint it. Four days later, it was still wet and sprouting mold.
The purpose of this post is not to make myself feel rushed for some projects, or guilty for giving up on others; (although, that was achieved) but to explain my lack of posting. The things I've been working on are gifts and therefore, not to be posted until after the recipient has both opened and feigned interest.